Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tonight's the Night -- Week Four


Yep yep yep, tonight's the night, week four of Thursday drop-in. I'm pretty goddamn excited. Maybe not... sexually excited like Mr. Courtin (Courtin' indeed!), but very excited.

Last week was such a blast for everybody, and they're all planning to come back and are gonna try to bring friends who they think could use it.

Want to add yourself to that number?

Do it.

Doooooo it.

For real.

We're gonna keep on jumping tonight, as I continue to refine my methods for getting you out of your head and fully open and on the stage with no plans whatsoever. It really worked well last week.

If you want more surprises per show, come work with us.

I'm so excited. I'm so excited. I'm so.. I'm so... scared?

7:00! Simple Studios! Wahoo!

Your pal,
Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment