Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tonight's the (Last) Night - Let's (Learning) Party!



It's strictly for financial reasons on the part of the Pit. What're you gonna do.

I'll tell you what we're gonna do: We're gonna have one great last Thursday Drop-In class together! Email me today if there's anything you especially want to do, and we'll do it.

Other than that, we're gonna hit favorite exercises, def get some Intervals in there, and probably make up an exercise or two on the spot, as has been the norm.

I've come up with a brand new kind of Intervals that any TDI veterans (or adventurous newcomers) will be welcome to try. It's badass.

This class has truly been a highlight of my year, and of my improv life so far. Thanks to all of you for being a part of it, and I'd truly love to see every one of you tonight.

The more we get, the more I'll adjust the exercises to keep people on their feet as much as possible and on their chairs as little as possible.

Let's rock it out.

Can't wait!

Your pal,
Geoff

P.S. --This here below is now my new favorite video ever. And appropriate for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment