Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tomorrow: Class Two





What'll we do?

I've got stuff planned, obviously. Is it obvious? Either way, I've got stuff planned.

We'll almost definitely do some intervals of a few different kinds, pairs work, silent work, deliberately boring work, reactive work, and crisis work.

I want to dip our toes in a couple of short form devices that create the need for instant decision.

I'm also doing some thinking about what warmups and non-scenic exercises will translate well to smaller numbers of people. You know, just in case we get smaller numbers of people. ;)

And as always, my ideas going in are the outline from which we depart as is meet in the moment.

You're paying for the class. It's your class. I'm gonna keep doing my damndest to make it good for you.

See you there at 7!

Your pal,
Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment