Tuesday, September 29, 2009

That was Awesome - Week 2

Photobucket

Well that was awesome. Attendance was a little low, but the class dynamic was awesome and people have told me they plan to come soon. We shall see...

Stuff we did included:
Raw Intervals
Character Slip Intervals
Nogoodnicks
Silent Crossing
Basement/unbasement

all with the emphasis on organics.

Notes I took included:
Yeh uh huh typical teen
timid "Russian" Groceries to Mommy
Brian?
I no hung up
Cheaters!
woman
Curser Phone Breaker
Follow it, each of you

It really was a ton of fun and I think everyone involved had a great time. As usual, I learned a ton, and was able to pass on a few things if I do say so myself.

Two days til Week Three - I am super looking forward to it.

Come on out!

Your pal,
Geoff


No comments:

Post a Comment